1. How to take care of your
LADY AMERICANA Mattress?
- Do not remove the white cloth law label or the mattress satin trade labels. These labels serve as a means of identification to establish your warranty rights.
- Folding, bending, standing or jumping on the mattress exerts excessive strain on the component parts and can seriously damage the mattress and foundation.
- Use a quilted mattress protector to protect the mattress from getting soiled. Soiled mattress / boxspring can negate the warranty.
- Brush, vacuum-clean and air the mattress regularly to keep it clean.
2. Easy Steps For Caring For Your
This unique LADY AMERICANA “Non-Flip” design does not have to be flipped to maintain warranty protection. Your Non-Flip mattress will have a different type of finish on the bottom from the top surface. The bottom finish assists in reducing mattress movement on the mattress foundation.
Although not required, in an effort to fully maximize the comfort performance of the product we suggest rotating the mattress from corner to corner to assist in equalizing the body impressions that will occur in a high-quality new mattress.
1. Rotate the mattress to vary head and foot positions.
2. Position the mattress well.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- To avoid risk of personal injury, do not attempt to turn and flip the mattress by yourself.
- Handles are not for lifting or pulling but are used to reposition the mattress on the foundation.